2021 Ford Bronco Sport Reservation
Car aficionados were delighted with Ford’s announcement that the American carmaker would be reviving the long-loved Bronco for 2021. In addition to the classic SUV model, Ford is introducing a brand-new style designed to compete with popular crossover SUVs — the Ford Bronco Sport. There’s a lot to be excited about regarding this new vehicle. Learn about the impressive features and how to reserve one for yourself.
The 2021 Ford Bronco Sport comes in five trim levels: Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, Badlands, and First Edition.
The Base model starts the Bronco nameplate off strong, with some substantial power and impressive included features. Notable elements include 4×4, an extraordinary terrain management system, roof rails, and five of Ford’s new G.O.A.T (Go Over Any Terrain) modes.
The Big Bend trim maintains all the bells and whistles of the base model with some thoughtful tech and convenience upgrades. Top features for the Big Bend include interior zipper pockets, rear floodlights, and a keyless entry keypad on the doors. Easy-to-clean cloth seats and rubberized floor mats make the interior perfect for dirt-filled adventures.
The Outer Banks trim sees upgrades to both the exterior and interior styling. Included with this model are noteworthy elements like 18-inch black-painted wheels, perforated leather seats, remote start, and a leather-wrapped and heated steering wheel for the ultimate driving comfort.
The Badlands trim is the perfect combination of interior luxury and exterior ruggedness. This model includes advanced features like seven G.O.A.T modes, a twin-clutch, rear-drive unit, interior 12-volt power outlets, and extensive interior cubby and storage spaces.
The First Edition trim is a limited-time offering from Ford. It combines elements from all the other trim levels, plus a few unique design features, to stand apart from the Bronco Sport crowd. Notable inclusions are an impressive front grille, side and hood decals, a wireless charging pad, and a power moonroof.
This baby Bronco doesn’t include the word “Sport” in its name for nothing. Each trim level has wild off-roading capabilities and features, making this a vehicle that can truly go just about anywhere. Every Bronco is a 4×4, which means it can handle any terrain. The Badlands model features an innovative twin-clutch rear-wheel drive component, which can send power to a single back tire if the others lack traction. With seven available G.O.A.T. modes (Sand, Slippery, Sport, Eco, Normal, Mud/Ruts, and Rock Crawl), the Bronco Sport can get out of any tricky situation.
Every model of the Bronco Sport strikes a superb balance between luxury and functionality. The cabin elements, like the seats and flooring, offer high-end luxury and are made from super-durable materials that are easy to keep clean. Thoughtful storage throughout the cabin makes it easy to stow all your gear safely, and despite the small crossover size, the rear cargo area can hold an impressive amount of toys, like two mountain bikes.
Cabin convenience tech and driver-assist safety features abound in all trim levels of the Bronco Sport. An 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Ford’s Sync 3 software comes standard across the board, as does Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Some models include the option to upgrade to SiriusXM radio and a fantastic Bang & Olufsen sound system.
Each Bronco Sport includes Ford’s excellent Co-Pilot360 safety suite, which has driver-assist features like blind-spot monitoring, cross-traffic alert, lane-keep assist, pre-collision assistance with automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, evasive steering assist, reverse brake assist, a rearview camera, active park assist, and automatic high-beam headlights.
One of the coolest features of the Ford Bronco Sport is its optional gear accessories collection. Most models allow you to upgrade the exterior of your Bronco Sport to accommodate your favorite adventure gear.
- Bike: The Bike gear package, available on the Badlands trim, includes available roof rack crossbars, a Yakima LoadWarrior cargo basket for the roof, cargo net, and hitch bike rack for the Bronco Sport’s rear.
- Water: For the kayakers out there, consider upgrading the Outer Banks model with the water package. It includes available roof rack crossbars, a Jaylow kayak holder, and a Yakima Slim Shady awning for sun protection.
- Snow: The Big Bend model has an optional snow package upgrade, which includes off-road roof rack Crossbars and a Thule Flat Top snowboard and ski carrier.
- Camping: Get ready for the ultimate camping experience with this Badlands camping package. It includes available roof rack crossbars, a Yakima SkyRise HD tent that sits atop the Bronco Sport, and a Yakima SlimShady awning.
Reserve One Today
The 2021 Ford Bronco Sport is set to be one of the most popular new models on the lot. Ford is taking reservations in order to ensure quick delivery of your Bronco Sport once production begins. Follow these steps to reserve your 2021 Ford Bronco Sport.
- Reserve: Begin by placing your reservation online. You’ll select the trim and any added packages you want for your 2021 Ford Bronco, along with the dealer from whom you’ll make the purchase. A reservation requires a refundable $100 deposit.
- Order: Once your preferred dealership receives your reservation, they’ll reach out to you to confirm the specifics of your order. They’ll ensure your 2021 Ford Bronco Sport has the exact configurations you desire before they officially place the order.
- Receive: Ford plans to begin initial production and delivery of reserved and pre-ordered 2021 Ford Bronco Sport’s in late 2020. Speak with your dealer for a better estimate of when you can expect to receive yours.
The Ford Bronco Sport is a dream vehicle for lovers of the outdoors. With iconic styling, hardy interior and exterior elements, tech and safety upgrades, and thoughtful gear storage, the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport looks to be an emerging favorite in the crossover SUV segment. If you want to learn more about this fantastic vehicle or any others in the Ford or Lincoln lineup, stop by Oxmoor Ford Lincoln in Louisville to speak with one of our knowledgeable employees today.